Georgia Business Aviation Association Scholarship
Georgia Business Aviation Association (GBAA)
This scholarship is for Georgia High School Seniors/Graduates Enrolled/Planning to enroll in accredited U.S. Colleges & Technical Schools in aviation fields of study and Continuing Education Scholarships.
- 1 award
- March 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Open to Georgia high school graduate or have a GED equivalent from an accredited Georgia school.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Be enrolled as a full-time student or be accepted as a full-time student into an accredited / FAA approved college program
- Major/Career:Pursuing an aviation-related certificate or undergraduate or graduate degree in the fields of flight technology, aviation maintenance technology, aviation operations, aviation management, or aeronautical engineering
- Other Benefits:Former GBAA scholarship recipients are eligible to reapply.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:How will the GBAA Scholarship impact the pursuit of their career goals (including the aviation discipline they are focusing on and whether or not they plan to return to Georgia to pursue those goals)?
- Recommendation Letters:One (1) letter of recommendation from a school official or other advisor / mentor
- Name: Kris Parsons
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors