Sons of Italy Foundation
The General Scholarship is awarded to a student enrolled in a 4year undergraduate program or a graduate program. Applicants must be U.S. citizens of Italian descent.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Enrolled in a fouryear undergraduate program or a graduate program
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Citizenship:U.S. citizens of Italian descent
- College:Enrolled in a fouryear undergraduate program or a graduate program at an accredited academic institution
- Ethnicity:U.S. citizens of Italian descent
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essay: Submit a typewritten original essay of 500-750 words about a personal experience which demonstrated or generated pride in your Italian heritage.
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of Recommendation: Submit 2 letters of recommendation from teachers, professors or educational administrators.
- Other Materials:Test Scores: Submit copies of official results from all standardized tests (ACT, SAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT) taken during the past 5 years. Scores reported on official transcripts will usually fulfill this requirement.
- Phone: (202) 547-5106
- Email: email@example.com