Frank and Ruth Bila Scholarship
This scholarship was established to benefit students in Orange County who are graduating high school seniors, high school graduates or current college/university students who wish to pursue a career in the field of restaurant or hotel management. Students must demonstrate financial need.
- 1 award
- March 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school seniors, high school graduates or current college/university students; Be an outstanding student from 17 to 30 years of age
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Be a full-time student
- Residence:The Frank and Ruth Bila Scholarship is open to students in Orange County
- Citizenship:Be a United States citizen
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:2 letters of recommendation.
- Other Materials:A completed online application.
- Name: Michelle Abril
- Phone: (949) 553-4202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org