Finck Family Charitable Fund Scholarship
Ventura County Community Foundation
Finck Family Charitable Scholarship Fund is provided to support the education of a graduating high school senior or college student of Ventura County to pursue their dreams in achieving a college education. The scholarship was established by Frank and Maudette Finck in 2002.
- 1 award
- January 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a graduating high school senior or a community college student.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Awardees must study full-time in a college or university.
- School:The applicant must be attending any high school in Ventura County.
- College:Awardees must be enrolling in an accredited 4-year college or university or a Ventura County community college student transferring to an accredited 4-year college or universityas a candidate for an undergraduate degree.
- Major/Career:Applicant must be pursuing a degree in Education (Teacher), Health-Related or Social Services in college.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation where at least one from current faculty, both signed and dated within six months of the application deadline, and neither from a relative.
- Portfolio/Work Samples:Applicant must write an essay of 500 to 700 words on your chosen topic.
- Other Materials:Applicant must submit the VCCF Financial Aid Worksheet.
- Name: Virginia Weber
- Phone: (805) 988-0196
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Special Education Majors
- Scholarships for Secondary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Teaching Majors
- Scholarships for Elementary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Early Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors