Financial Executives International (FEI) Scholarship
Silicon Valley Community Foundation
This scholarship was started in 1998 to benefit incoming college junior or senior students at Santa Clara University. Applicants must be pursuing major in the field of finance or accounting. Students must also demonstrate academic excellence and leadership skills.
- 3 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Current rising junior or senior enrolled at Santa Clara University.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Character Traits:Demonstrated academic excellence and leadership in one or more activities
- College:Current rising junior or senior enrolled at Santa Clara University.
- Major/Career:Demonstrated interest in finance or accounting.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A signed and dated personal statement about a topic noted in the application instructions for each scholarship, and should make a strong case for why you are the best candidate for the scholarship(s) for which you are applying.
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of reference are uploaded by your recommender by the February 22 deadline.
- Other Materials:A completed online application.
- Name: Greg L. Overholtzer
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors