Ferguson Family Scholarship
Community Foundation of North Central Washington
Ferguson Family Scholarship is given to graduating students of a Chelan orDouglas county high school. The scholarship provides $10,000 funds for each awardee that is paid over four years. The awardees must major in Engineering or Physics.
- 2 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- School:The scholarship is open to students of a Chelan or Douglas county high school.
- Major/Career:The awardee must major in mechanical/electrical/software engineering or physics.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Applicant will have to write the following: Your personal statement is a very important part of this application. Explain what you think is important for the selection committees to know so they gain insight into who you are as the person behind the GPA and test scores. What sets you apart from other applicants?(3,000 character limit, approximately 500 words) Provide a brief statement of your educational and career objectives and long-term goals. Tell us about what youve done so far to personally contribute toward achieving those objectives. (3,000 character limit, approximately 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Most scholarships require two recommendations, but some require three and specify who they should be from. The recommenders will receive an email generated by CGA when you submit your application. The email will provide instructions on how to submit their letters electronically.
- Other Materials:Applicants must create a PDF document only of the page from the SAR that shows the EFC and upload it in their application.
- Phone: (509) 663-7716
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors