Fellowship Opportunities - National Humanities Center
Organization of American Historians
Fellowship offered by The National Humanities Center to individuals with PhD or equivalent scholarly credentials.
- 40 awards
- October 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must have doctorate or equivalent scholarly credentials.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Citizenship:The Center is also international and gladly accepts applications from scholars outside the United States.
- Major/Career:Philosophy and fellowships for environmental studies, English literature, art history, Asian Studies, and theology.
- Other Benefits:The Center typically seeks to provide half salary and also covers travel expenses to and from North Carolina for Fellows and dependents.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:names and contact information for three references. References will receive a prompt inviting them to upload a letter on behalf of the applicant.
- Other Materials:1,000-word project proposal, short bibliography and a one-page tentative outline of the structure of the project (if the project is a book, provide an outline of chapters; otherwise, give an outline of the modules or components that comprise the project and their states of completion).
- Phone: (919) 549-0661
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors