Elesa Crump Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF), Inc.
Peggy and Kenneth Crump created this scholarship in 2011 in memory of their daughter to benefit graduating high school seniors, currently enrolled or college graduate students with a documented disability (physical, mental, and/or learning). Applicants must be high school, college or college graduate students in the top 26 counties of the Texas Panhandle.
- 1 award
- February 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior or currently enrolled college or graduate student
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must have a 2.5 GPA to apply and must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 while in college
- Citizenship:Applicants must be a US citizen (or a permanent resident)
- School:Graduating high school seniors or currently enrolled or college graduate students in the top 26 counties of the Texas Panhandle
- College:Must attend Amarillo College or West Texas A&M University
- Major/Career:Major in any field of study.
- Disability:Must have a documented physical, mental, and/or learning disability
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation - one letter should be from a teacher you had in high school and the second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- Other Materials:Proof of U.S. Citizenship (photocopy of U.S. birth certificate) or legal permanent residency status ACT and/or SAT scores (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary) Page one (1) of current year IRS tax Form 1040 for household (if current year is not available, previous year will be accepted)
- Name: Connie Bradford
- Phone: (806) 350-4518
- Email: email@example.com