EERE Robotics Internship Program
ORISE Science and Engineering Education
The Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE) Robotics Internship Program is provided to Graduate Students, Postdoctoral, Post-Master's, Undergraduates, Post-Bachelor's and Post-Associate's students who are engaged in a degree related to robotics, engineering or advanced manufacturing, or have completed a related degree. The program aims to encourage research or technical activities for various corporate partners throughout the United States.
600 - 750
- 1 award
- March 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be high school graduate, Graduate Students, Postdoctoral, Post-Master's, Undergraduates, Post-Bachelor's and Post-Associate's students. The applicant must also be at least 18 years old by the start of the internship.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant must have prior experience in a high school or college robotics competition program.
- Citizenship:The internship is open to U.S. Citizens.
- College:The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. university or community college or have completed a degree from an accredited U.S. university or community college within the last 5 years.
- Major/Career:The internship is given to students pursuing a degree related to robotics, engineering, or manufacturing.
- Other Benefits:Interns will be reimbursed for inbound-outbound travel expenses to their appointment site up to a combined maximum of $1,000. Interns who are appointed outside their local area will receive a $150 per week housing allowance.
- Judging Criteria:Participants are selected by mentors of the participating industry and national laboratory partners. Your application will be judged on your educational experience, your interests, and skills.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:If a recent high school graduate, must provide evidence of college acceptance from an accredited U.S. university or community college. You must have health insurance and provide proof of coverage in order to begin your appointment.
- Name: Kerri Fomby
- Phone: (865) 574-4651
- Email: Robotics.Internships@orau.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors