Edward J. Dulis Scholarship
ASM International Foundation
The family of Edward J. Dulis established this scholarship in 2003. Edward J. Dulis was a fellow of ASM International.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must have completed at least 1 year of college to apply for all awards.
- Major/Career:Must have an intended or declared major in metallurgy or materials science engineering. Applicants majoring in related science or engineering disciplines will be considered if they demonstrate a strong academic emphasis and interest in materials science.
- Organization:Must be a Material Advantage student member
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Forward the online Scholarship Recommendation Form to your references.
- Other Materials:A complete online application;Photograph.
- Phone: (800) 336-5152
- Email: ScholarshipsUG@asminternational.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors