Edward and Marilyn Goerner and Joe Partain Memorial Fund
Johnson County Community Foundation
Edward and Marilyn Goerner and Joe Partain Memorial Fund is offered to female seniors Greenwood Community High School. The scholarship was created to support students who participated in volleyball or basketball.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:The scholarship is open to Greenwood Community High School students.
- College:Applicant must be accepted to and planning to attend a four-year college or university.
- Athletics:The applicants must be Greenwood Community High School senior girls volleyball or senior girls basketball player.
- Judging Criteria:The recipient will be chosen on the basis of the essay questions, displayed sportsmanship, and consultation with the respective team head coaches.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Provide an essay answering the below questions (Maximum of two pages to respond):How has participating in athletics impacted your life?Tell us about an extracurricular activity (non-athletics) that is important to you and why it is important.
- Phone: (317) 738-2213
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org