Dr. Richard Martin Memorial Scholarship Endowment
Arkansas Community Foundation
Dr. Richard Martin Memorial Scholarship Endowmentis given to high school graduating students of Greene County, Arkansas. The scholarship offers $500 and the funds may be may be used for valid school-related expenses to further the recipients education.
- 1 award
- March 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Applicants must be graduating seniors of Greene County, Arkansas.
- Judging Criteria:Financial need, community leadership and potential to succeed in college are the primary factors considered, although no single item is a determining factor.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:2 letters of recommendations
- Other Materials:ACT/SAT scores (copy of document supplied by testing company)
- Name: Jane Jones
- Phone: (501) 372-1116
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org