Dr. Richard L. Hall Scholarship in Flavor ScienceAward
Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
Dr. Richard L. Hall Scholarship in Flavor Science is one of Feeding Tomorrows annual scholarships awarded to students who are taking a graduate degree in food science. This scholarship is funded by the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA), to honor a MS of PhD student whose is engaged in research for the area of safety assessment of flavors.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be enrolled in graduate studies leading to an MS or Ph.D. for the academic year is eligible.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must be demonstrating exceptional scholastic achievements, leadership experience, and a devotion to the food science and technology profession. This scholarship honors a student (MS or Ph.D.) whose research is in the area of the safety assessment of flavors.
- Major/Career:Applicants must be pursuing a graduate degree in food science.
- Organization:Applicant must be a student member of Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) at the time of application.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:The recommender must submit the letter of recommendation as an attachment to the email.
- Phone: (312) 782-8424
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors