Dr. Paul W. Vineyard Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
Dr. Paul W. Vineyard Scholarship is given to a resident of one of the following eight counties on Marylands Eastern Shore: Kent, Queen Annes, Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester. The scholarship provides a minimum of $1,000 fund to a graduating senior at a public or private high school or an individual who has been acce[ted or attending a dental hygiene program.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior or an undergraduate student.
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Residence:An applicant must be a resident of one of the following eight counties in MarylandsEastern Shore: Kent, Queen Annes, Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester.
- School:The scholarship is given to students who is graduating senior at a public or private high school.
- College:The applicant must have been accepted at an accredited college or university.
- Major/Career:The awardee must have been accepted into or is currently attending a dental hygiene program.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Applicants must complete a 200-word handwritten essay describing their personal character,leadership skills, and the reasons for their interest in joining the dental profession. The essay must be handwritten, neat and concise.
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation from non-family members (dentist, teacher, community leader).
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit their letter of acceptance from college, university or program.
- Name: B.J. Summers
- Phone: (410) 742-9911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Dentistry Majors