Dr. "Click" Cowger Baseball Scholarship
American Legion - Kansas
The Dr. Irvin L. "Click" Cowger Memorial Baseball Scholarship is a $500 grant given to a boy who has played in Kansas American Legion Baseball program. The scholarship was established through the contributions of Dr. Cowger's friends. The program aims to support high school seniors, college freshmen, and sophomores.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be high school seniors, college level freshmen or sophomores.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:The scholarship is open to students who are enrolled or intend to enroll in an approved junior college, college, university, or trade school in the State of Kansas will be considered.
- Athletics:A boy who has participated in Kansas American Legion Baseball program.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:A written essay of not less than 250 words, nor more that 500 words, on Why I Want To Go To College.
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation - one must be coming from a coach.
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit the latest 1040 income statement of supporting parent(s) and a recent black & white or color glossy photo must accompany the application, to be used for publicity purposes.
- Phone: (785) 232-9315
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org