Division Student Achievement Award
IEEE Division Student Achievement Awards aims to encourage young engineers and scientists in the field electrochemical engineering to pursue a career in this field. The award provides a scroll and $1,000 to help awardee with his research in the field. The program was established in 1989 and is awarded annually to undergraduate students.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be an undergraduate student.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Major/Career:The recipient will have expressed or demonstrated an interest in electrochemical engineering or applied electrochemistry through research.
- Other Benefits:The awardee will receive a scroll.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:The application must include a description of the research project to be engaged in during the next year and a statement which describes the relationship of the project to the field of electrochemical engineering or applied electrochemistry. The outline and statement should be no longer than two double-spaced typewritten pages.
- Recommendation Letters:The application must also include a letter of recommendation from the applicants research supervisor.
- Other Materials:A record of the applicants achievements in industrial work would also be suitable for inclusion in other application materials.
- Phone: (609) 737-1902
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors