Division H. H. Dow Memorial Student Achievement Award
IEEE H. H. Dow Memorial Student Achievement Award is a $1,000 award given to young engineers and scientist in the field of electrochemical engineering and applied electrochemistry. The program awards a scroll and cash amount that can be used for the awardee's education expenses. The program was established in 1990 through the Dow Chemical Company Foundation.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a graduate student.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Major/Career:The recipient will have expressed or demonstrated an interest in electrochemical engineering or applied electrochemistry through research.
- Other Benefits:The awardee will receive a scroll.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:The application must have a description of the research project to be engaged in during the next year and a statement which describes the relationship of the project to the field of electrochemical engineering or applied electrochemistry. The description and statement should be no longer than two double-spaced typewritten pages.
- Recommendation Letters:The application must also include a letter of recommendation from the applicants research supervisor.
- Phone: (609) 737-1902
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors