David Lodwick Memorial Scholarship
Hancock County Community Foundation
David Lodwick Memorial Scholarship is provided to graduating students of New Palestine High School who played football for four years. The scholarship was established in memory of David. David was a graduate of New Palestine High School and US Military Academy. The awardee will be given a $609 fund to help in pursuing a post-high school education.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:The scholarship is open to graduating students of New Palestine High School.
- Athletics:The awardee must have played four years of high school football.
- Judging Criteria:Selection will be based on character, leadership, and citizenship. The recipient will be a person who goes above and beyond expectations, makes the most of his natural talents, leads by example, and demonstrates a love of country.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Letter of recommendation from Football Coach verifying football status.
- Other Materials:All applicants must submit one high-quality, color headshot (shoulders and up). A professional senior photo is preferred. HCCF reserves the right to request additional photos if the submitted photo is not acceptable.
- Name: Kari Sisk
- Phone: (317) 462-8870
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org