Darrell and Mary Hutchinson Vocational Scholarship
The Clarinda Foundation
This scholarship will be awarded to a Clarinda High School graduating senior who plans to continue his/her education toward a vocational career.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Financial Need:Not Required
- School:Must be graduating senior from Clarinda High School
- College:Must be accepted and enrolled in an accredited vocational or community college program
- Major/Career:Must plan to study in vocational or an applied science program of study
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:The application must be typed or computer generated and shall include an essay addressing the following: a) College you plan to attend or those you are considering; b) Your intended major and why you have chosen this as your major; c) Your contributions to CHS and the community; d) Any work history you may have; e) Your extracurricular activities.
- Phone: (712) 542-4412