American Legion - Missouri
The scholarship is intended for U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or Coast Guard who have received an Honorable Discharge to help them pursue an educational degree at an accredited vocational technical college, college or university in the state of Missouri.
- 2 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Applicant must be a resident of the state of Missouri.
- College:Applicant must be enrolled or accepted, as a full-time student, in an accredited vocational technical college, college or university in the state of Missouri
- Military:Applicant must have served in the U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or Coast Guard for a minimum of 90 days and received an Honorable Discharge
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:Complete application form; Photocopy of DD-214, Discharge or Separation papers; Letter from the institution must be attached to application
- Phone: (660) 627-4713