Class of 2013 Scholarship
The Troy Foundation
Class of 2013 Scholarship was established by the Miami East High School Class of 2013. The program offers two $500 funds to high school seniors.
- 2 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must be accepted as a full-time student.
- School:Applicant must be a graduating student of Miami East High School.
- College:Applicant must be accepted as a full-time student at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please do not include your name in your responses. Use aseparate sheet if necessary. 1. Why do you feel you should be considered for a scholarship? 2. Write a brief sketch in which you include some significant events that haveshaped your life. Tell us how that has made a difference in who you are today and what you hope to become in the future. 3. Describe your financial need for this scholarship. 4. How have you contributed to the well being of your school and community?
- Recommendation Letters:Applicant must provide a letter of recommendation from someone other than afamily member who can attest to the applicants community involvement.
- Name: Matthew Rutledge
- Phone: (937) 335-7070
- Email: email@example.com