Carlozzi Family Scholarship
New York Women in Communications Foundation
This scholarship was established to support undergraduate students who have demonstrated accomplishment as a writer. Applicants must be planning to or majoring in an advanced degree in a communications-related field at an accredited college or university in the United States.
2,500 - 10,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Awarded to an undergraduate student
- Minimum GPA:3.20
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Residence:Permanent Residents who live in NY, NJ, CT, or PA
- Citizenship:U.S. citizens
- College:As long as they fulfill the permanent home residency requirements, applicants are eligible even if they attend or plan to attend an accredited U.S. college/university located outside of NY, NJ, CT, or PA . This includes participation in a communications-related semester or quarter abroad if still registered at an accredited college/university in the U.S.
- Major/Career:Be majoring, planning to declare a major, or pursuing an advanced degree in a communications-related field. Communications-related fields include, but are not limited to, advertising, broadcasting, communications, digital media, English, film, journalism, marketing, public relations, or publishing.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection will be based on academic achievement, demonstrated leadership, participation in school and community-service activities, honors and other awards or recognition, work experience, and statement of goals and aspirations.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Attach two letters of recommendations (one from a teacher and one from an employer for undergrads).
- Other Materials:A completed online application
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors