Business Administration Degrees Graduate Level Scholarship
This scholarship was established to benefit students pursuing a Master of Business Administration Degree. Students must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- 1 award
- April 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Student pursuing a Master of Business Administration Degree.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Residence:Must be a Permanent U.S. Resident (or U.S. Citizen)
- Citizenship:Must be a U.S. Citizen (or Permanent U.S. Resident)
- College:Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university
- Major/Career:Applicants should be pursuing any degree within a related MBA program emphasis, such as one of the following:Master's in Business AdministrationMBA in AccountingMBA in FinanceMBA in HR ManagementMBA in MarketingMBA in Supply Chain ManagementMBA in Operations Management
- Miscellaneous:Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:A completed application
- Phone: (877) 266-4919
- Email: http://study.com/contact/index.html
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors