Brady & Patrick Gallagher Memorial Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
Brady & Patrick Gallagher Memorial Scholarship is given to a high school senior of Loy Norrix High school. The scholarship was established by the family of Brady and Patrick to support students to provide financial assistance. The applicants must have demonstrated ability and interest in creative arts.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior.
- Financial Need:Preferred
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant must enroll in college full-time.
- School:The applicant must be a senior at Loy Norrix High school.
- College:The awardee must be planning to enroll full-time in a two- or four-year college or university.
- Extracurricular:The applicant must demonstrate ability and interest in the area of creative arts (band, orchestra, choral, drama, fine arts or creative writing) as evidenced by participation in school and community activities.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Essay typed into the text box in the eGRANT application addressing why you merit consideration for this scholarship. Include how extracurricular activities volunteer experiences and leadership roles have helped to prepare you for your choice of study. If you have overcome challenges or improved in motivation and achievement during high school and/or college please provide this information also. In addition please summarize your history of interest in the arts and/or your plans for involvement in the arts in the future.
- Recommendation Letters:One copy of the Brady & Patrick Gallagher Memorial Scholarship-Teacher Recommendation Form completed by a teacher in the creative arts (band, orchestra, choral, drama, fine arts or creative writing).Two Letters of Recommendation each accompanied by the Scholarship Recommendation Form . One Letter of Recommendation should be completed by a community member attesting to your interest and talent in the arts; and one Letter of Recommendation should be completed by a parent/guardian describing why you should receive this scholarship.
- Portfolio/Work Samples:Photocopies, photographs or digital media with samples of your creative art and/or performances. Please choose up to four examples of your creative art or up to 5 minutes of a taped performance.
- Other Materials:The applicant must have applied for financial aid.
- Name: Adrienne
- Phone: (269) 381-4416
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org