ASM Outstanding Scholars Awards
ASM International Foundation
ASM Outstanding Scholars Awards provides $2,000 each to three awardees who are recognized as distinguished scholars. The award is administered by the ASM Action in Education Committee along with the other undergraduate scholarships. The scholarship is provided to students who are pursuing a major in metallurgy or materials science engineering.
- 3 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicants must have at least 1 year of college to apply.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Major/Career:The applicant must have an intended or declared major in metallurgy or materials science engineering. Applicants majoring in related science or engineering disciplines will be considered if they demonstrate a strong academic emphasis and interest in materials science.
- Organization:The scholarship is open to a Material Advantage student member.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Personal essay describing interest in metallurgy/materials, career plans, long-range aspirations, special achievements and honors, interdisciplinary skill/interest, volunteer work, and social values.Provide a brief personal statement regarding your financial need. How will this scholarship aid you in your academic goals?
- Recommendation Letters:Forward the online Scholarship Recommendation Form to your references (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GL9R9VR).
- Other Materials:The applicant must also submit their photograph.
- Phone: (800) 336-5152
- Email: ScholarshipsUG@asminternational.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors