Arkansas Service Memorial Scholarship Endowment
Arkansas Community Foundation
Arkansas Service Memorial Scholarship Endowment is a $2,500 scholarship open to children of Arkansans who lost their life in service in the state, nation, or community.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating High School Senior
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Children of Arkansans
- Miscellaneous:Children of Arkansans who lost their life in service in the state, nation, or community.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:2 letters of recommendations
- Other Materials:ACT/SAT scores (copy of document supplied by testing company)
- Name: Jane Jones
- Phone: (501) 372-1116
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org