Andy and Julie Plata Honorary Scholarship
Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation
The Andy and Julie Plata Honorary Scholarship is one of the scholarships administered by EDSF. This program is sponsored by EDSF Board of Directors. The scholarship is intended to recognize and support professionals for the Document Management and Graphic Communication industry that includes creation, management, production, distribution and storage of print and electronic documents.
- 1 award
- May 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be full-time student attending an accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must be a full time student.
- College:Applicants must be a full-time student attending an accredited college or university anywhere in the world.
- Major/Career:This scholarship is provided to a student in a graphic arts related program
- Judging Criteria:Scholarships are based on a combination of the following: scholastic achievement, application essay, participation in school activities, community service, honors and organizational affiliations, education objectives and academic and professional recommendations. Depending on specific sponsor criteria, other elements may be considered, such as geographic location, college preference, organization and presentation.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Respond to both of the following questions. Please include the question at the start of your essay response. 1. Technology and society have changed the Document Management and Graphic Communications industries. Briefly describe what you think has had the most significant impact on the Document Management and/or Graphic Communications industry in the past year and why. (max length: 1 page)2. Describe how your college major, field(s) of study, and work experience or internships pertains to the Document Management and/or Graphic Communications industries. What are your career goals in the fields of Document Management and/or Graphic Communications? (max length: 1 page)
- Recommendation Letters:Provide two (2) academic or professional recommendations from teachers, instructors, professors or colleagues. The recommendation letters may be mailed directly to EDSF by the author or, preferably, may accompany the scholarship application. If mailed separately, all letters must be postmarked by the May 2, 2016 deadline. All letters must be signed originals dated within the last 6 months, be produced on school, university or corporate letterhead and provide the writers contact information and signature.
- Phone: (817) 849-1145
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors
- Scholarships for Art Majors