Air Products Women of Gases & Welding Scholarship
American Welding Society Foundation, Inc.
This scholarship was established to benefit females pursuing higher education in a welding or engineering discipline in a two-year or four-year educational institution. Applicant must an exceptional student and is eager to start her career in the industry.
- 1 award
- February 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate; Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Students must be enrolled full time.Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Citizenship:Applicant must be a citizen of the United States
- College:Applicant must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year welding-related educational program.
- Major/Career:Applicant must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year welding-related educational program. Welding Engineering/Welding Engineering Technology
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:A completed online application
- Name: Vicki Pinsky
- Phone: (305) 443-9353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors