AIET Minorities and Women Education Scholarship
This scholarship is for students pursuing academic degrees in real estate appraisal or related fields.
- 1 award
- April 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- College:Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student enrolled in a real estate related field within a U.S. degree granting college/university or junior college.
- Major/Career:Must be in a real estate related courses
- Ethnicity:Applicant must be a minority identified by the U.S. Census Bureau as follows: Black/African American, Asian or Pacific Islander, Hispanic, American Indian, Alaskan Native.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A written essay addressing the applicants financial need and stating why the applicant should be awarded the scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation from previous employers and/or college professors.
- Phone: (312) 335-4133
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors