Accelerator Applications Division Scholarship
American Nuclear Society (ANS)
This scholarship was started in November 2006 by the ANS Accelerator Applications Division. Designed to support college junior and senior students pursuing degrees in Physics, Engineering, or Materials Science. Consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate financial need, are members of an underrepresented class (female/minority) and have a record of service to ANS.
- 1 award
- February 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate Junior and Senior
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Major/Career:For students pursuing degrees in Physics, Engineering, or Materials Science.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on academic performance, faculty or mentor recommendations and professional accomplishments and career objectives.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A description of long-term and short-term professional objectives. Research interests aligned with the Division.s topical areas will be given greater weight.
- Recommendation Letters:Three references from faculty or mentor required for the application.
- Other Materials:A completed online application
- Phone: (800) 323-3044
- Email: http://www.ans.org/contact/form.php?e=U2Nob2xhcnNoaXBzfHNjaG9sYXJzaGlwc0BhbnMub3Jn
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors