A. Asbury Parks & Donna Lea Morgan Parks Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
A. Asbury Parks & Donna Lea Morgan Parks Scholarship is given to two graduating seniors of Crisfield High School. The scholarship provides a maximum of $2,500 for the students' education in an accredited four-year College or university or accredited two-year institution.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is open to high school seniors.
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must enroll as a full-time student.
- School:Applicants must be a Crisfield High School student.
- College:The applicant must be entering an accredited four-year College or university, or accredited two-year institution.
- Major/Career:The awardee must plan to pursue a degree in the field of health or business.
- Extracurricular:Each candidate should be able to demonstrate participation in the general activities of their school.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Applicant must submit a letter of acceptance from college or university.
- Name: B.J. Summers
- Phone: (410) 742-9911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors